Friday, October 1, 2010

Photography is a lot of fun

While I have always enjoyed taking photographs, I have never felt I had a camera good enough to really have fun with it.  Also, I never had any knowledge of Photoshop.  Well, now I have both.  Andrew got me a Canon XSi DSLR for my birthday and through work and my good friend Ryan, my knowledge of Photoshop is slowly increasing.

The photos below are from a recent day-trip to Half Moon Bay, CA.  A friend of mine and I went on my day off and just hung out and took photos.  One thing that I'm finding interesting is the fact that you can think a certain shot is going to look really interesting and then find out that it really doesn't...or better yet...vice versa.  It's my favorite when a shot you "know" is going to be crappy turns out rather interesting.

I created a travel blog where I will post photos and details of my trips here and there.  Be sure to "follow it".

Do you like to take photos more than the average person? Do tips or tricks might you have to share?










No comments:

Post a Comment